About the job
A sales engineer is a professional who uses technical knowledge and sales skills to promote and sell extensive products or services. They are the sales team's primary technical resource, working directly with clients to understand their needs and provide tailored solutions.
The ideal candidate should exhibit high standards in communication to partners and clients being an ambassador of Power 4 All. With a strong ability to initiate and deliver committed tasks ensuring utmost success in this multifaceted role.
- Preparing and developing technical presentations to explain our company's products or services to customers.
- Discussing equipment needs and system requirements with customers and engineers.
- Collaborating with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support.
- Generating high-quality sales leads, following up after initial contact, securing and renewing orders, negotiating prices, completing sales, and arranging deliveries.
- Researching, developing, and modifying products to meet customers' technical requirements and needs.
- Helping customers who have problems with installed products and recommending improved or upgraded materials and machinery.
- Soliciting and logging client feedback and evaluating the data to create new sales and marketing strategies to target customers.
- Identifying areas for improvement and communicating these issues as well as possible solutions to upper management.
- Setting and achieving sales goals and quotas.
- Training other members of the sales team on the technical aspects of the company's products and services.
Whom we need for a high-performance team
- Bachelor’s degree graduate (preferably with PRC license) and with relevant experience in the same field for one year.
- Proficient in negotiation and communication skills, bidding, and contract preparation.
- Knowledgeable in wastewater and containerized/ modular water treatment
- Partaking in researching trends that are essential to economic growth, poverty reduction, and well-being.
- Able to analyze engineering plans and systems, and graphic designs (Engineers)
- Experienced in Wastewater or Water Treatment Plant (WTP) environment or at least strong knowledge & understanding in installation to completion of construction
- Liaise with engineers, management, suppliers, vendors, and the client.
- Excellent interpersonal, and customer service skills, and value growth mindset
- Maintain high standards in communication with partners and clients being an ambassador of Power 4 All.
- Self-starter, with a strong ability to initiate and deliver committed tasks ensuring utmost success in this multifaceted role.
- Keen to collaborating on new ideas and impact in a leading-edge environment
- Office-based and willing to travel for site visits, and client meetings periodically
What awaits you upon onboarding
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages
- Ensure to live in its set core values of Power 4 All that makes it a great place to work
- Be one of the pioneers of new products & advanced technologies by providing services attested by strong market players
- Be the key drivers in the Power 4 All’s development team to solve challenges from an engineering perspective
- Career pathing for both personal and professional development through internal and external trainings (engineering topics, technical skills, soft skills and leadership training)
- You will work with many seasoned experts and co-workers who are movers and makers of the industry, partnering with notable vendors, suppliers, and across all Solar and Water Treatment Plant industries
- You will have a comprehensive exposure on the latest projects and developments in the Philippines’ engineering Solar and Water Waste/Water Treatment Plant