ODIS SOLIQUATOR® are highly-efficient pressurized clarifiers, with high se7ling veloci:es. As a
result, the Soliquator® is highly suitable for trea:ng water with variable turbidity and suspended
solids levels. When integrated within a water treatment system, either wastewater or drinking
water, it significantly reduces both capital and opera:onal expenditures.
• Very small foot-print
• Closed system – no emissions of odor
• Modular and easily expandable with no down:me
• No moving parts. Minimal maintenance and very low opera:ng cots
• Primary or Secondary treatment
• Sludge treatment and thickening
• Sludge treatment filtrate
• High turbidity water clarifica:on
• Filters backwash treatment
The treated effluent is suitable for:
• Water Re-use. Can be re-used in the same or with addi:onal process, significantly reducing costs.
• Irriga:on. Can be used for safe irriga:on of public areas and for agriculture.
• Discharge. Wastewater is treated
Flexible design: The modular D30 system enables you to arrange the solar LED lights to best suit your home or business. With the flip of a switch, you can light up your home for up to 17 hours on a single charge.
Exciting Accessories: The D30 bundle comes packed with a solar FM radio with MP3 playback providing up to 8 hours of runtime and a bright torch lasting up to 3 hours on a single charge.
PayGo technology: The D30 allows you to own a powerful solar home system without burning a hole in your pocket; now pay in easy installments from the convenience of your home.